Wednesday, November 13, 2013

New Direction

Well I've been thinking a lot about the feedback that I received and I have been doing some research into the topic as well. My visual style that I presented was not well received. It didn't communicate what I was trying to represent. I have come to the conclusion that I will probably need to nix 90% or more of what I have done on the digital side of things and 100% of what I have done on the glass side of things. I'm not even sure how I will incorporate glass into this either. Anyway, I believe that if I start to insert images into canvas I will be more able to visually represent the tiny amount of this universe that we will likely affect. It will be a bit more literal and less abstract. I will likely Photoshop my own images, however I will probably throw something together with pre-existing images to make sure that everything works and is doing what I want to do and saying what I want it to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment