Monday, October 21, 2013

Projections

I've done some experimenting with my glass and projections. It was a bit different than I expected but I think that I can deal with it by making my glass even thinner than it already is. This shouldn't be too much of an issue, just a simple readjustment.

This is a photo I took of some of the projections. Quality is sub-par as I didn't have anyone around to help me photograph it.




The first three images show the projection through thinner pieces.


This is through some thicker glass and it isn't nearly as bright as I wanted. Thinner is obviously the key.

1 comment:

  1. Eric
    I hope the feedback wasn't too overwhelming. We are trying to help you ground your work in something that goes beyond the eye candy. DO see how the light hits the glass and not just the wall. What did Joel have to say? He is an expert on glass installation. Looking forward to seeing postings about your progress.

    ReplyDelete